Where does your support go? Your support will help:
- advance public understanding about Muslims and Islam through the Our Muslim Neighbor Campaign;
- gather US religious leaders together in moments of crisis and opportunity to speak with a common voice of concern and commitments for action;
- train young adults on interfaith relations work;
- provide professional development academies for US religious leaders fostering interfaith understanding within their communities; and
- distribute and promote with local religious communities a climate change toolkit for action and advocacy.
Will your contribution be spent wisely? Yes. In 2012, we translated the general operating support provided by activists like you into 20 times as much in foundation grant commitments for projects that advance interfaith relations.
Please consider making a contribution today in accordance with your means. With appreciation for your solidarity and support, I am